Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi Flack/Amy

Flack just got your pm,so Ill text you in a bit and Amy why dont you pm me your number and Ill let you no the plan.
    And 31 is still young...
    I live in Wan Chai and I also work in Central ( I only work 4 hours a day tho lol ).
    I am from London in the Uk, Am seeing a private doctor at the mo,we have no insurance or help from bf's work,so think we will do a mixture of the 2,just going to look into all the costs and see what I like,dont like etc and see what we can afford and decide from there.

Yeah this nausea is just doing my head in,sorry to be frank,but id rather just be sick and get it over with once a day,then to just feel it all day....
    As for the bras,am a big buusted girl any way,and have had to buy my bras at home since iv lived here,so ill defo have no hope of getting a big enough one now lol,just be one more thing my mum will have to send me...

Chat soon ladies and really looking forward to meeting you both xx

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Congrats Daisygirl! I also kept thinking my results must be wrong but my research told me that it's very rare to get a false positive!

Can anyone recommend a good book for pregnancy? I'll also need a baby book in due course.

My thoughts at the moment are consumed with thinking about moving to a bigger place and looking into getting a helper for when I go back to work (boo!). There's so much to think about...where do we start!!??

Thank you so much.
    Well I have done 3 tests now,so it would be totally werid if it was wrong now hahaha
    My bf bought me Conception,Pregnancy and Birth yesterday,I have not put it down,tomo am going to get, Pregnancy for Dummies and What to Expect when your Expecting,as I have heard these are good,then I think I will have enough.
    And yes Ill get some babie ones nearer the time..

I keep thinking shall we move or not,but I love my place in Wan Chai,where are you and how big is it?

Most people get helpers and seem to love them,where I live, I see the helpers with babies all the time and they seem to treat them like their own,and are so friendly,so I think its a good idea,if you have to go back to work, how long will you get off from work?

Its crazy,how much there is to think off,seems these babies are chaning our lives already!!! xx
    Last edited by rani; 02-01-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Daisygirl,

Have you tried Figleaves.co.uk from home? They have really reasonable postage to HK. I am still on my first set of non-wired and have bought some crop tops from Nike which seem to help - mine are so painful.

If you are quick and want to order some stuff my brother is coming in a few weeks and you could get some stuff delivered to his house in the UK. If he has enough room after all my food requests!

Books I have that you are welcome to look at before buying are: What to Expect When You Are Expecting, The Pregnancy Bible (both seem good) and The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth (less informative). My husband has The Blokes Guide to Pregnancy, which is typically mannish with a chapter in the labour section titles "That's Gonna Hurt in the Morning". He thinks it is a hilarious read and keeps laughing which is hugely annoying.

Will PM later on.

Take care all September Mums!

Amy x
    Last edited by rani; 02-01-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: links added

rani is offline Administrator
    Don't forget to check our selection of pregnancy and baby books on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/pregnancy-an...irth-c-54.html

Here's a lovely Baby Journal which I used for my little guy
    http://www.shopinhk.com/my-babys-journal-pr-94588.html

And they do a Pregnancy Journal
    http://www.shopinhk.com/my-pregnancy...al-pr-280.html
    Last edited by rani; 02-01-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks Amy,
    My mum,will get me some bras and post them over to me,so dont you worry your bro with my scary massive bras lol,so I should be wearing non wired ones now??? I live in t shirt bras!?!?

I am going to buy my bf, a blokes book tomo,as he seems to have no intrest the ones I have for me and thats anoying me...

My best friend is coming over in june,she has just booked,altho a week ago we were arranging all our crazy nights out we were going to have and a mad girly trip to Thailand and am now like,o am "with child " thats not going to work now lol, but am sure were still going to have a fab time....

Amy dont forget to pm,me your number xx

StargazeLilly is offline Registered User
    Hi All
    I too am expecting my first baby in September, although date is yet to be confirmed.

I think I am about 6 weeks pregnant.

I don't feel very pregnant at the moment as no major symptons apart from sleeping lots and sore boobs....!!!

I have an appointment with my Gyn tomorrow, so hopefully i will be told of my due date and fingers crossed hear the baby's heartbeat.

It would be wonderful to meet up with you guys. I don't work so im pretty much available all the time.

A little about me.
    Im 31, originally from London. Moved to HK about 7 months ago for my husbands work.

Hope to meet you all soon.
    xxx

Hi StargazeLilly,
    I am the same as you,I think am about 6 weeks,but have the doctors tomo,to confirm and give me a due date,so Ill keep you posted,we may be the same.
    I also have very sore boobs,could sllep for England and feel sick all through the day...

Am 27 and moved from London 2 years ago in Aug, for my boyfriends work,I didnt work,but now have a liitle part time job ( 4 hours aday, which I love ).

Pm me your number and we can arrange to meet up for a tea. ( When i first moved here,was on these sites making drinking/party buddies,how things change!?!? hahaha)

xx

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast