Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

StargazeLilly is offline Registered User
    Hi Daisygirl

I have sent you a PM.

Oh, I do hope the sickness eases soon. I haven't had any yet, and keep thinking something is maybe wrong as I don't feel sick!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow. Let me know how you get along.
    Which Dr are you seeing?

I am seeing Dr Cora Ngai in Central.

Speak soon & it would be great to meet up.
    x

Jjald is offline Registered User
    I'm seeing Cora Ngai too - my appointment in on Friday, I should be 9 weeks by then but hopefully she will confirm. She was recommended to me. Plan to see her a few times in conjunction with the QM hospital.

See you soon fellow London ladies :-)

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    StargazeLilly,
    I wouldnt worry about not having sickness,as not everyone gets it and just be thankfull,for the time your not getting it,as am sure your get hit with it soon!! lol
    Am seeing Dr Nichola Salmond at Lauren Bramley and Partners,its in Central, she seemed nice on Friday, she is from Scotland.

Ill let you all know how I get on today.

Jjald,pm me your number and we can arange to meet up, mayb get a few of us together one afternoon!?!!

Also great to have a few fellow Londoners, make me feel at home....lol

xx

Little Lamb is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls,

There must be something in the water cause I am pregnant too! I am about 8 weeks and have already had a first scan and seen the little heartbeat. I am going for another scan next week. I will be delivering at the QMH but I am seeing a private dr too.

It seems like many of us are around the same age - I'm a 29 yr old aussie gal. I moved to HK with my hubby over 2 yrs ago now.

I too am suffering with the nausea and extreme tiredness but I would love to meet up with you all.

xx

Jjald is offline Registered User
    Daisygirl - did you not get it? I sent a PM last night, although it's probably my fault - I bet I did something wrong. I'll try again.

Littlr Lamb, let us have your number too.

I have never seen so many pregnant ladies as in HK!

This time in 4 days I will have had my scan - can't wait!

Amy

Hey Little Lamb
    Congratulations and welcome to the group.

Jjald, we seem to have the same gyn. Dr Cora is very nice, Im very comfortable with her.

I had my appointment with her this morning. She did manage to see the little Sac..she said it was tiny. However, she was unable to detect a heartbeat!!!! she was slightly concern as I am about 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant.!!!
    (although now its possible that I am less than that, hence no heart beat)
    I have to go back next week and fingers crossed there will be a heartbeat.
    Meanwhile, I guess all I can do is try not to worry too much and Pray that there is a heartbeat at the next visit.

Daisygirl, how did your appointment go? Hope all went well.

daisygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi Little Lamb, welcome,
    pm me your number and we can arrange a meet up, gosh we are all going to have loads of friends now all in the same boat,its great!

StargazeLilly, I will keep my bits and bobs crossed for you aswell,am sure all will be fine,try not to worry untill you have your next scan next week!We are all thinking of you.

So I went to teh doctor forthe first time on friday and she did 1 blood test (not even sure what for) any way she called me today and said she had booked me an appointment with Dr Cora ( so the same as you ladies I think) as my results were very high,like 88330???? Said this could mean either that I am alot further gone,like 11 weeks or could be twins!!!!!
    I have my scan tomo at 4.30, am so scared....do any of you lot know what your blood reading was to give me a clue if mine is really that high!?!?

Looking ofrward to meeting you ladies soon xx

PS:by the way Jjald I got your pm,Ill text you in a bit x

Hey Daisygirl

Thanks for the text and thanks for your encouraging words. Much appreciated.

Wow, seems like Dr Cora is very popular and will be very busy with us lot!!!!

Hey, thats pretty amazing...the possibility of carrying twins or/and being almost 11 weeks pregnant...wow..

I didn't have a blood test when I went to see Dr Cora. She did a urine tests and confirmed my pregnancy, so im afraid I cant help.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. It'l be so exciting. Do let me know how you get on.

x

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast