Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Due September 2009

Jjald is offline Registered User

Due September 2009

Hi,

Just found out that I am pregnant with my first baby, due early September (date TBC).

Is anyone else due around August / September? Would love to chat if you are - all my pregnant friends are back in the UK, so could really use someone closer by for guidance and support!

Thanks,

Amy

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi Amy,
    I know that you are due in September, but we have a due dates club for July, and have some due in August. You are more than welcome to join in our gatherings if you wish to hear about our stories on Obst, morning sickness, hospitals etc. We have only met twice so far, but plan to get together next week. Feel free to drop me a PM if you wish to get further details!
    Congrats on your pregnancy, hope it all goes well for you.

Sure, that would be great - thanks!

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Hey Amy,
    Just found out yesterday! I estimate that I'm 5 weeks and due early Sept. It's an unexpected but not unwelcome surprise!

I'm still in panic mode a little. None of my close friends have children and I'm a bit in the dark about the whole thing! Thank Goodness for the internet!

How are you feeling?

I feel OK - I have just started feeling tired and a little sick, but that is about it. We are moving apartment tomorrow too so it's all a bit hectic!

How about you? Congratulations by the way...!

I have not really done much so far - I am paying for a scan at 7 weeks as we are due to go on holiday for CNY and I want to have a check before I go. I have an appointment at the QM hospital on 14 February and have also contacted the Annerley about antenatal classes. Which isn't bad in 6 weeks I guess...! Apart from that I have no idea about babies :-)

Amy

Josephine is offline Registered User
    Hi Jjald and Kitty,

I may just be one of you too! I did a self-test and should be due in early September. My appointment with the doctor will be next week, and I'll update you.

This is my second kid. My first-born will be 5 this year and he's very excited about having a baby in the family.

Don't think I'll sign up for ante-natal classes cos the one I went to for my first pregnancy didn't really help. I mean I didn't quite apply what I had learnt.

goodbye kitty is offline Registered User
    Hey ladies and Congrats all round!

Hope everything is well.

I also have my first appointment on 14th Feb but that seems so far away. I'm thinking of booking a private appointment before that to check that things are going OK. Can I just book a private ob-gyn and ask for a scan and check up?

I am having a private one next Monday, there's no harm in it. I am sure your GP will be able to recommend someone who will just do the scan, without the ob-gyn appointment.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast