- 01-07-2009, 12:20 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Happy Valley
My Dr told me that most hospitals say that they cannot 'guarantee' the type of room you request, but 99% of the time you do get the room you want.
The Adventist also told me that if they cannot give me the requested private room then I will get my deposit back minus 10% admin charge. I presume I can (in effect) go to Matilda who would most likely confirm me from their waiting list by then.
But I have only heard great things about the Adventist and was fully satisfied with the tour and chat with the nurses there. Also, my Dr was very pleased I decided to confirm with Adventist. Maybe she is tired of always going to Matilda!
- 01-07-2009, 05:07 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Hong Kong
I delivered my baby girl by C-section 2 years ago by Dr Joe Chan in the Adventist Hospital. The hospital is good and the staffs are also very friendly. My husband is an Australian and we found no language problem with them at all. They are also pro-breast feeding. I breastfed my girl shortly I returned my room.
Dr Chan is really good and caring, definitely pro-natural. We enjoyed very much the whole experience with him last time. We are trying for the second one and we will definitely use him again.
- By staceycolyer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:54 PM
- By mushi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:43 AM
- By alvynl in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2006, 10:04 AM
- By ratnalim in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2003, 07:26 PM