maternity leave? suggestions?
- 01-10-2009, 02:16 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Hong Kong
I finished work at 36 weeks with my first, and planned to have a leisurely month off to get everything organized. Anyway, I ended up having to have a C-section at 36 1/2 weeks so only had 3 days off!! No way anything was organized!!! My poor husband was doing trips to B2B in his lunch break the week I was in hospital.
You never can tell how you'll feel towards the end of your pregnancy (sleepless nights, fluid retention, etc), so I would recommend a little down time before the delivery (unless baby has other ideas of course).
- 01-10-2009, 02:21 PM #10
thanks kashismum! i guess i'll officially notify my boss when i get my test results back!
- By sau yi mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
- By kip1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:16 AM
- By kip1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:18 PM
- By premama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
- By MayMay in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2004, 12:41 PM