IVF and Acupuncture
- 12-12-2009, 12:22 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Hong kong
Hi Dimsum mum,
Would you also forward the contact details of your acupuncturist to me? You can pm me !
- 12-14-2009, 10:43 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
For the OP, I used Troy Sing and had positive results. I have such high fsh and so few follicles that I am not even an IVF candidate. Initially I used him in conjunction with IUI. But this year I took a break from stimulated cycles and did only TCM incl acupuncture for 4 months. Took the herbs and all (which I could not do while on the Gonal F). My fsh came down to within normal range and we conceived naturally. Troy Sing is expensive but I like him and he knows what he is doing.
- By MamaC in forum PreconceptionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:02 AM
- By wanfamily in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:39 PM
- By ggjai in forum PreconceptionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:27 PM
- By Bozo in forum PreconceptionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
- By SyL in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:38 AM