Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Early June mums

roslyn is offline Registered User
    Hi, I've just moved to HK and am pregnant with my first child. It would be great to meet up, please let me know when you're meeting again. I'm not working so flexible on times and I live in Central.

eneri7 is offline Registered User
    Sorry I couldn't stay longer because of yoga, but we should definitely meet up again. I know sherwes can meet tuesdays and fridays- i have yoga at 12:45 again on Friday- can we do afternoon tea or coffee at around 2:30? Let me know if you all are interested and if you could make it. Hope everyone is doing well!

Eve12 is offline Registered User
    I can meet...sherwes also mentioned we can go and do some baby shopping sometime. Fun. Fun.

So Friday at 2:30?

sherwes is offline Registered User
    It was great to meet you too. Afternoon tea sounds lovely. Is there anywhere really decadent to do afternoon tea in HK? I think that we deserve a large selection of cakes and pastries with our tea!!

If Sam is awake I will bring him for 20 minutes or so (and then get my helper to take him to the park before he gets too bored).

Re shopping - I would recommend Harbour City at TST or Lee Gardens. Both have a great range of baby shops including furniture, toys and clothes. Maybe we should set aside a special trip just for this sometime in the next few weeks. Anyways, let's talk about it on Fri.

Roslyn, feel free to join!

OX Jess is offline Registered User
    Hi, all mum-to-be:

I am new here and expecting my first baby in mid-June. I am working full time in Central so would like to join lunches or quick bites / chat after work.

eneri7 is offline Registered User
    yes- roslyn and oxjess please join if you can! we could plan for a lunch meeting next so you can make it from work.

i'm not sure that either is "decadent", but i've had afternoon tea at the landmark and china tee club.

i think it would be nice to go to china tee club: http://www.chinateeclub.com.hk/

you have to be a member, but i've called and they said they'll just charge 10HK per person for afternoon tea at 2:30. it's quite charming and very central (pedder building, 1st floor).

hope you all can make it- and like it! see you tomorrow.

carey is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies, Sorry that I can't be there. But I wish you have an enjoyable gathering. Best of luck in your pregnancy.

AngelB is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I'm due in May not June but if there is room for 1 more for afternoon tea tomorrow let me know, i would love to come.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast