Travelling to Singapore in Feb 2009
- 01-16-2009, 06:29 AM #9
My almost 2 year old LOVED the Zoo. We didn't plan long enough (should have done a whole day and taken her pram so she could sleep, rather than a 1/2 day). We just paid for a taxi from the hotel to save on the travel time and hassle. Best zoo I have been to yet! Have only been to those in Aust. China and Sing though! Have a great time - I really enjoy my stays in Singapore.
- 01-16-2009, 03:04 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
The botanic garden is worth a visit. There are nice outdoor cafes and a really beautiful orchid garden. Plenty of space for kids to explore. It's near the Orchard Rd shopping area too, so it's super convenient. Taxis are abundant and cheap and drivers generally speak good english.
- 01-19-2009, 01:48 PM #11
Thanks for the wonderful tips. I'm getting excited hee hee.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:24 PM
- By xpecting_xpat in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 165Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:25 AM
- By zany500 in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 447Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:54 PM
- By countrygirl1 in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2009, 05:02 PM
- By musicalmama in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2008, 05:16 PM