- 01-17-2009, 11:49 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Hong kong
Hi! Has anyone managed to get a UK visa for their DH when going to UK for a holiday? I would like advice and tips before we apply.
We are going for a holiday in July and would like to take both our helpers. We have 4 kids under age 6 years. Would be fun for them both if they could be together and obviously for us.
Any tips and advise would be really aprreciated.
When we went to the US last year only one got the visa.
Can I go with them when they apply or is that not advisable. I couldn't with the US consulate.
Also we do have a house there but because of the size of our family we decided to rent a bigger house. Should I write down our family home or the rental home which we have put a deposit down for?
Thanks in advance.
- By jaetee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:21 PM
- By nataliekaye in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:15 AM
- By MeowMeow in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:55 AM
- By Ali71 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:05 PM
- By AAM in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:02 PM