Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

any suggestions?

babymommy2 is offline Registered User

any suggestions?

I am looking for suggestions for day camps, lessons or something that is 1 or 2 weeks in length during the summer that a 3 or 5 year old can do. I am thinking of swimming lessons, but looking for other ideas. I am hoping to find something for my children to do that is fun to expose them to more spoken Cantonese with children their own age. We will be in HK for a few weeks in the summer. Last time we were there for 3 weeks and my then 4 year old was so bored! There are no chidlren that we know so he has no one to play with, only a few toys, and there is only so much shopping, visiting, sightseeing young children can take. The grandparetns don't seem to understand that a leisurly 2 hour meal at a restaurant is not suitable for small kids, especially when they are expected to do it, over and over and over again for 3 weeks straight. I need some organized activites to escape to!

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Tutor Time has a great summer program. The kids get to do fun educational stuff and get to go on field trips, etc.

The YWCA also has summer programs where you can pick and "mix" a choice of different activities.