- 01-20-2009, 03:22 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
I will be delivering at QMH and from previous threads it seems like a very good idea to use a doula for labour, so you will be able to stay at home as long as possible. Is there a another service to use besides Annerley?
I have tried to call them several times and emailed and to be quite honest - have not been really impressed so far - also they are quite expensive.
If they are the only one offering this service - what are your experiences. Also, has anyone done the "package" (doula, ante-natal and post-natal services for HK 17K)?
Thanks for all your help.
- 09-30-2009, 01:04 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
Hi Piper, I see this is from last January, so you've probably had the baby by now. Just wondering if you went with the Annerley doula service and what your opinions were ...
- By FutureHKmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:09 AM
- By TinTin in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:25 AM
- By putput in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2007, 05:34 PM
- By Dim Sum in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:03 PM
- By amychukityi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2005, 02:15 PM