Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

What to Expect the First Year - book - where to buy?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

What to Expect the First Year - book - where to buy?

I decided not to wing it after all with my newborn and want this book fast. Amazon takes too long to arrive here without the overpriced express delivery (4 times the price of the book).
    I`m on the mainland but husband goes to work in HK nearly every day and could possibly pick it up. But where to buy? The closer to New Territories would be better.

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    I've seen them at Dymocks, although only the larger stores, but they can transfer the books to a location convenient for you if you call them. Their locations can be found here: http://www.dymocks.com.hk/

I've also seen them at Page One at Times Square, Causeway Bay, but it's far away from New Territories.

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenzhennifer View Post
    I decided not to wing it after all with my newborn and want this book fast. Amazon takes too long to arrive here without the overpriced express delivery (4 times the price of the book).
    I`m on the mainland but husband goes to work in HK nearly every day and could possibly pick it up. But where to buy? The closer to New Territories would be better.
    I have a copy of that book that is mint condition that you can have. I glanced at it a few times but that's about it.
    We live in the New Territories--if you're crossing from Huang Gong or even Luo Wu it should be easy to get the book to you. PM me if you're interested (or anyone else who is).