- 01-23-2009, 12:03 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
We used Dr Leo Chan for my son three years ago from recommendations from friends. At first we thought Dr Chan was ok but there was one incident which put me off completely. He was really busy that day and he scolded me and my helper for holding our son improperly. He basically shouted at us and said I told you not to put your son in the sling. He had never told us before so I was completely shocked by both maybe my wrong doing and his terrible manners. I just thought just because you are so busy, you should not take it out on your clients. He really shouted at us! Anyway, subesequently I was told by friends that he was sued for negligence by a Japanese couple and also he failed to diagnose my friend's sons pnuemonia. I would definitely not recommend him!
- 01-25-2009, 11:04 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Hong Kong
Can I have the office number of Dr Leo Chan and Ken Chan please?
- By hfpj03 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2008, 01:55 AM
- By Sucellia in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2007, 09:46 PM
- By Sucellia in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:29 AM
- By K8sMum in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2005, 05:30 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:31 PM