Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

2d Ultrasound Service

pameladell30 is offline Registered User

2d Ultrasound Service

Hello there,

I need to know where I can have an ultrasound scan, 2d is fine, I'm on my 37th week and I really just want to check on the baby because I heard stories about baby being corded and all and, the doctor (public/government) has not ordered or scheduled anymore ultrasound for me but I just want to make sure he's fine and having visual confirmation will give me peace of mind.

I called Tsan Yuk, where we had our 2 ultrasound scans in the past, but I was advised I cannot go there unless referred to by a physician. She gave me the number for the one in 2nd floor, but I think that's for the 3d and will be very expensice.

Can anyone refer me to a medical facility where I can just get an ultrasound scan done, I just want 2D so it won't be expensive? Can you also advise how much and if there's a contact number, that'll be super great.

Many thanks for your help.

Last edited by pameladell30; 01-21-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added more info

LittleMi is offline Registered User

Hi,

If its just a normal ultrasound you need, any private OB near you should have the facilities to do it. Every time I go to my OB, they will do scan and make pictures...mine is about $450 per appointment.

Just make an appointment for your peace of mind! ( though I am not sure if they can definitely see IF the cord is round the baby's neck )