Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anti-lice shampoo for my 2 yeards old daughter

rs2000 is offline Registered User

anti-lice shampoo for my 2 yeards old daughter

Hi All,

I just discovered that there many lices in muy daughter's hair (i dont know how they got in there) and she scratches her hair often.

I need to get rid of them and was thinking an anti-lice shampoo might help. can you pleaseeeee recommend one and also let me know from where i can get it. There are quite few lices and hence a comb etc would not be effective i think.

Thanks a lot!

rani is offline Administrator
    My son got lice from school and passed it on to my helper and I :( Check with your nearest pharmacy if they have any lice shampoo and you need a nit comb. Will check tonight which brand of shampoo we picked up. Use the comb after shampooing to remove any eggs and dead lice. Good luck!

thanks a lot Rani!
    will wait for you then. I was a little afraid of giving any anti-lice shampoo to my daughter as it needs to be child-safe (or at lest tested on some child before).

shoni is offline Registered User
    If you are concerned about chemicals and are happy to give it a few days before all lice are removed, just use a good amount of conditioner on her hair at bath time and use a nit comb whilst the conditioner is on to remove the lice and nits, do this every night for about one week, should do the trick.

Best of luck!

rani is offline Administrator
    Sorry forgot to check yesterday. We used an Italian Shampoo called Natura House. Picked it up from Fanda or Victoria Dispensary

http://www.natura.it/c.asp?c=Skin_care__Hairs_&i=_1_26

Veronika is offline Registered User
    I remember having read about possible bad side effects of lice shampoo here on geobaby some time ago. Can't find the
    story and can't remember the brand named in the story. Only thing I remember is that the problem in that case was that the child used the shampoo while having his bath and thus the skin absorbed too much of the chemicals. I do not want to start any panic here, just read the instructions carefully. Good luck with the lice!

thanks all of you ,for the help !

parklane is offline Registered User
    PLEASE HELP! Sorry to restart this thread but we have just landed in Hong Kong and discovered our 8 year old has lice. I ask hoping the original poster is still around.

Is there somewhere in Hong Kong where we can go that specializes in combing this out? She had lice in London before and in addition to all of the shampoos and combing them out there was a business that specialized in this. Thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast