what to prepare before the delivery?
- 01-30-2009, 05:12 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
Please look at the Moms website as posted. I am a co-chairman of Moms of Multiples of Hong Kong, and it's a great group of twin moms. We do lunches, dinners, parties, play dates and lots more!
Please feel free to pm me if you need more information.
- 01-30-2009, 10:18 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Hong Kong
I was given a fantastic checklist, if you want it I can send it to you through PM.
- 02-26-2009, 03:36 PM #11
I've not been around for a while as my twins came early! They were born on 27th Dec at 31 weeks and 6 days weighing 1.6 and 1.9Kg. Both are doing really well our little girl came home at 35 weeks and our boy at 38 weeks.
In response to this thread we opted not to buy a twin buggy. When I'm out on my own I have a quinny zapp and a maxi cosy car seat and a baby bjorn - this is working really well for me and means I'm not housebound!
- By geocup in forum PreconceptionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:18 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:28 PM
- By jaetee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:38 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
- By Graham in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2004, 04:02 PM