Newborn Vaccinations in Public Hospital
- 01-29-2009, 10:03 AM #17
i think that reaction to the bcg depends on the child... some have more reaction than others. my kids had their "spot" for around 2-3 months, then it disappeared and they are left with a small white scar. nothing major.
- 01-29-2009, 10:33 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Hong Kong
I have this little scar on my arm, and I can honestly say it hasn't held me back in life :0) !
- By kip1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:45 AM
- By NewBabyLA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 05-14-2010, 11:14 PM
- By niutalent in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:28 PM
- By 1st_time_dad in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2006, 05:55 PM
- By preggo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 09-01-2004, 03:05 PM