Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lucy Lord Babies 2008

Suv
    Suv is offline Registered User

Hi, Perhaps I am late to chime in and you have already chosen your doctor. I had a very normal, no complications pregnancy- I really like Lucy. I would definitely go back to her for my second time around. Aussiemum, its too bad you had that experience with her because I had the opposite. She was going away for a week right around my delivery time and she assured me the doc taking over would be great and share similar values (least medical interference) as her. Its so happened that she came back the night I went in to labour and I delivered with her. But its good to find out about their holidays in advance in any case.

HappyV is offline Registered User

Well, for both of my pregnancies, she was fantastic. Compassionate when needed, and as knowledgable as you will get in HK (or anywhere, for that matter).
    As for her holidays - not much point in talking about them too much. My first baby was due end of August, and came in July. Second baby due beginning of March and came in January.........etc etc etc.
    Any OB/GYN might be unavailable at the last minute. Many deliver in more than one hospital, or may have many patients due around the same date. I would always ask a private OB what the contingency plans were in the case of a conflict......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12