Lucy Lord Babies 2008
- 06-21-2009, 09:35 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Hong Kong
Hi, Perhaps I am late to chime in and you have already chosen your doctor. I had a very normal, no complications pregnancy- I really like Lucy. I would definitely go back to her for my second time around. Aussiemum, its too bad you had that experience with her because I had the opposite. She was going away for a week right around my delivery time and she assured me the doc taking over would be great and share similar values (least medical interference) as her. Its so happened that she came back the night I went in to labour and I delivered with her. But its good to find out about their holidays in advance in any case.
- 06-21-2009, 01:36 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
Well, for both of my pregnancies, she was fantastic. Compassionate when needed, and as knowledgable as you will get in HK (or anywhere, for that matter).
As for her holidays - not much point in talking about them too much. My first baby was due end of August, and came in July. Second baby due beginning of March and came in January.........etc etc etc.
Any OB/GYN might be unavailable at the last minute. Many deliver in more than one hospital, or may have many patients due around the same date. I would always ask a private OB what the contingency plans were in the case of a conflict......
- By Chillyshanw in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:28 PM
- By myfavoritebags in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:19 PM
- By catty in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:45 PM
- By dorothy_melody in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:22 AM
- By golfer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2006, 06:34 PM