Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new to hk

lucy wotton is offline Registered User

new to hk

Hello I have just moved from the Uk with my husband and 1 year old son, i would love to meet any other mums who look after there kids in the day, just to chat and feel normal again. Lucy

carang is offline Registered User
    i don't live anywhere near the peak, but WELCOME!

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    I live further than carang at the moment but normally reside in DB. I am sure other Peakers will pop us soon!

Just wanted to say welcome :)

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    Hi Lucy Wotten, my little girl just turned one and we reside in Pokfulam. We attend many play groups with similar age groups, and welcome any new comers. feel free to PM me if you would like to find out more details.
    Welcome to HK!

karen bt is offline Registered User
    Hi Lucy, I'm in Happy Valley, and have 2 children, a 7 yr old boy and a (nearly) 2 year old girl. I'm relatively new to HK, been here for just 6 months. Would be happy to meet up for company. How are you finding it so far?

Karen

sherwes is offline Registered User
    Hi Lucy, I moved here from Sydney 8 months ago with my husband and my son who is now 14 months old. We live in Mid-Levels.

I actually work 3 days a week so don't have heaps of time to catch up. However, my son and I go to HKPPA playgroup on Tues afternoons from 2.30. We have only been to one session so far but there is group of Australian/English mums who attend so you might find it a good place to meet people. It's in Borrett Rd so not too far from you. The website is: http://www.hkppa.org/borrett-road.

Good luck. It does take a while to settle in and feel "normal" but soon this will start to feel more like home!!

rmp
    rmp is offline Registered User
    Hi Lucy and sherwes, I live in midlevels as well. And my two boys are 3 1/2 and 15 months old. We can meet up sometime in the next week or so. Welcome to Hong Kong!

mamaoc is offline Registered User
    Hi Lucy, we just moved here from sydney with a 3.5yr and 16 mth old two weeks ago, so also feeling a little less than normal. would be happy to catch up with you or other mums. I'm in Happy Valley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top