Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Good agency for my helper ?

blumenelf is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Good agency for my helper ?

I am very fond of my helper, but seems like we have to move away earlier (not sure when, but maybe this months, or maybe later this year) than her contract duration.

I would love to help her find a new nice (western) family for her.

Can anybody recommend a good agency please?

If anybody is interested in a direct hire, please send me a PM me (however, not sure yet when we have to leave - any time between February and August is my guess).

About my helper:
    She is very experienced with children, as she has 3 children of her own (already teenagers), she took care of 2 small children of her previous employer and she takes excellent care of my 2 young children.
    She is clean and knows well to keep the house and kitchen clean. My husband has dust allergies, but since we hired her he never was troubled by that again.
    She is very clean in the kitchen: She knows well how to keep certain foods (meat, eggs, etc) seperated from other foods and now comes the BIG plus: She also knows how to cook INTERNATIONAL food (American and European, but she could even surprise you with a Pho or Tom Ka Gai) food and she even knows how to bake deliscious pastries and cakes or small breads if you have an oven at home.
    She is always honest, easy to get along with and never did anything to upset us.

southside852 is offline Registered User

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Pokfulam Hong Kong
    hi blue
    she does sound like a fantastic employee and person.
    if i were you, i would rely on word of mouth to secure a position for your current helper.

i would send out an email to your friends, and let them know you are leaving, tell about your helper, include a few more details, and let your friends know she is looking for new employment, and if your friends aren't needing a new helper, then to please forward on the email to their friends.

tell mums you have had playgroups with, mums you have had over to the flat, anyone who might have seen your helper in action. they will also have been impressed by her and be able to put in a good word for her (or get her themselves).

spread the world in your building complex, esp. if you live somewhere like bel-air, where there is a community sign board where you can post notices.

good luck.

bendou is offline Registered User
    Midlevels, Hong Kong
    I'm interested. I'll PM you my email address. Please email me once you know when you'll move. Thanks.

wenyihsu is offline Registered User
    Hi blumenelf,
    I'm definitely very interested and I am relatively flexible in terms of when we would need her to start. I will PM you with my email address and phone number. I would love to interview your helper whenever possible.

vinotinto is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi blumenelf,
    I was wondering if she is still available.

vipvenus is offline Registered User
    Any good Indonesian helpers available by employers?