Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Any mums in Tai Po area?

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    I am also still interested in joining the group but 2pm is too early for me. How long do you meet?

tinelok is offline Registered User
    I've seen the tuesday meeting in the other thread, what I'm thinking is to focus on baby play more of mommy chats. And wish that could be done in an organised way like going to a playgroup. So I want to know if anyone will be interested to hold meetings of like 30-45 mins in turns for babies of 4-5 (too many will be very difficult to focus), routine program can be singing songs, story telling, toy sharing and a little exercise. Every mom can enjoy 4-5 playing sessions while organising one. And it will be more fun with different playing theme each time. In my clubhouse, it is absolutely quiet during 10-11:30am in week days, so any 30-45 mins between this time will be perfect for us.

sarah is offline Registered User
    Hi Megan, we meet until about 4pm does that work for you?. I see your are in Sheung Shui, I am in Tai Po maybe if we arrange meetings in Tai Po would that be easier for you? Sarah
    Ps I am available in the pm only.

Hi Tinelok,
    Would be great to meet but I am only available in the afternoons (not sure about the other Tai Po mums) would a afternoon session work for you? As otherwise it sounds like a good idea. I am a kindergarten teacher so would be more than happy to organise short activities. Sarah

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    Ti Po is a very good option. My only problem is attending at a time when my baby isn't napping. Usually she naps from around 9-11 and 1-3 but her nap times vary from 45minutes to 1.5hr and she is in a terrible mood if she doesn't get her sleep. Not sure what other schedules are like but I can be a little flexible with the times. Let me know what you all think.

tinelok is offline Registered User
    IC. The problem is to figure out a place safe for baby to play. The playroom at my clubhouse will be full of older children after they off from school and it is quiet in the morning. Let me check whether there are other possible venues.

My baby sleeps until about 1-45 and then i need to feed her before we set off anywhere so it would depend on where we would meet. Also need to be home before 5pm.
    If you could ever make it down to Sha Tin we meet until about 4pm but may start organising to meet at other venues/peoples houses etc.
    Let me know what you think, Sarah

RSK
    RSK is offline Registered User
    hi tinelok. You can join the kindermusik village group at chinese Uni. They have a 45 minute session evry thursday afternoon at 3:15pm. I take my daughter their every week. If you are interested i can give you the details.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast