Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

I Want Some Jewelry

MLBW Guest

Question I Want Some Jewelry

....But, I don't want to pay a ton of cash. I need something hypoallergenic (steel posts, silver or gold posts) and safe. But, I don't want to fork over a ton of cash because I want to buy quite a few pairs of earrings as well as some necklaces and bracelets.

In the States there are shops like Claire's that sell these types of jewelry. The average cost is between $5-12 USD/pair.

I prefer copper and muted gold tones as well as pearls and jewelry made with natural elements (wood, leather, bone, shells, stones, beads).

Does anyone have an suggestions?

yuukalim0404 is offline Registered User
    I have quite a lot, have PM you thanks :)

geomum is offline Registered User
    There is a very very small shop in Pedder building (Where Bumps2babes is) if you go from the Theatre Lane entrance, that sells very unique jewellery made from silver, pearls, shells etc. The banner for the shop is right outside the entrance, it says Indonesian something (Don't remembe exactly). I bought some beautiful silver filligree earings for 100+ HK$.
    There is also http://www.pause-jewellery.com/ for pearls, and whats great about them is that they donate 50% of their proceeds (From their Bunny collection) to the HK Rabbit Society.

MLBW Guest
    Geomum, did you see any gold or copper-toned jewelry when you went? It doesn't matter what tone the studs are as long as they are steel, silver or gold as to not irritate my skin but I am looking especially for copper/gold-toned jewelry. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Central as I rarely go there. Could you give me a bit more info. on where the shop is at. I have never gone to Bumps to Babes (have read it is quite expensive).

geomum is offline Registered User
    I don't remember seeing gold or copper toned jewellery there :(( I would suggest you do not make a trip down to Central just for visiting this one shop. If you check on Google maps, Pedder Building is easy to find and there is a MTR exit right next to it. I have also sent you a PM.