Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Chamomilla Drops

tet
    tet is offline Registered User

Chamomilla Drops

Anyone tried this before? I used it on my baby, gave him quality sleep. Now I am wondering how long I can use it. He is teething now and could really use this to help him with the teething pain but I am wondering if there it is okay for prolonged use.

Thanks for inputs!

LeahH is offline Registered User
    I haven't used the drops, but Nelson's 'teetha' granules from B2B are made from chamomile and always worked well during teething for my little one. It's created for the exact purpose of teething and I used it continuously for months.

I used to give Chamomilla granules to a baby I looked after in Italy when I nannied years ago, but I can't find a brand without added sugar in shops or online. Would be interested to know where you got the drops?

southside852 is offline Registered User
    i would say anything used for a long time is not a good idea. we used the teething granules, but only when our son was teething so maybe 3 nights in a row?

tet
    tet is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the inputs!

I got the drops from the Philippines. It's called Chamomilla, radix D6. It says for functional disturbances of motility and secretions if stomach, intestines and gall bladder e.g. dysmenorrhea, migraine, teething problems, bloodpressure regulation, facial neuralgia, disturbed sleep of children.

A friend's Pediatrician who's practicing homeopathy recommended it to my friend's baby who's having a hard time sleeping and wakes up every so often.

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the info on the drops, I recall I also used very weak chamomile tea sometimes in the night - e.g. dunked an organic chamomile tea bag in and out very quickly.

DanteRhys is offline Registered User
    Hi, Tet and all! Just found this thread you posted last year because I just bought Chamomilla radix D6 from my pediatrician and wanted to get more info before administering it to my 8 month old son who is teething and hasn't been sleeping well (which may or may not be caused by the teething). Tet, did you end up using it for prolonged periods as you had asked the list about? Any negative reactions? Any advice from anyone? Thanks in advance :)

southside852 is offline Registered User
    Yep, I used the drops when my son was teething until around 12 months.