Baby Swim Lessons
- 06-21-2010, 01:08 AM #17
when's a good age to start learning how to swim?
- 06-21-2010, 09:11 AM #18
Actual swim classes, would have to say at 3yrs. There's also Mummy/Baby classes from 18mths, which is to overcome fear etc. But if you have access to a pool, would just take your little one to the pool regularly, with a bunch of bath toys and watering can.
- 06-21-2010, 02:38 PM #19
- 06-21-2010, 04:03 PM #20
- 06-23-2010, 11:38 PM #21Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Hong Kong
- By xpatmum74 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
- By miao in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:45 PM
- By weishy in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 07-16-2008, 04:30 PM
- By anna_nomis in forum Baby TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2006, 02:14 PM
- By fly in forum Baby TalkReplies: 15Last Post: 09-06-2006, 01:33 PM