Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr Clement Chan/Miscarriage

geomum is offline Registered User
    I really feel for you, first pregnancy is such a special occasion in a women's life and if treated with such callousness can cause great trauma. Please don't let this bad experience affect your thinking and next time do some research before finding an OB who is compassionate and kind. Wish you are able to experience being a mother very soon :)

dmk cheung is offline Registered User
    I am so sorry to hear that. I saw Dr. Chan before and I am 100% agree with your comment on him. I don't think he is sincere and his visit and appointment is always so short and brief!
    I gave birth to my daughter with Dr. Alex Doo whom was recommended by a close friend of mine, Dr. Doo is so so so much better, he is so patient, so friendly and he answers all your questions with no rush! Even his nurses in the clinic is so friendly and helpful! Don't let Dr. Chan scare you off, there is always good Doctor around in Hong Kong. Try Dr. Doo for your next pregnancy, I am sure he wont disappoint you!

AbiLau is offline Registered User
    very sorry to hear that.
    You may file your complaints to the HK Hospital Authority, here is the link:
    http://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visi...n=100&Lang=ENG
    this is what we usually do in HK if we find the doctors are not professional.
    Take good care.

MamaC is offline Registered User
    I'm so sorry to hear your lost and thanks for sharing,I had a miscarrage last year and the doctor i was seeing (Dr Ngai)was as bad as Dr Clement,But don't let the bad one stop you from trying,is not your fault.Try to pamper yourself and try again as soon as you r ready.I'm 5 weeks pregnant now and soon it'll be your turn!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12