Marriot vacation club
- 02-18-2009, 09:33 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Tai Hang
It would be nice to get intouch with you to discuss the holiday alternatives as I am still so blurr about how this whole things work.
We bot into the plan in mid march last year... as hubby really believed that this should be the way we holidays going forward.
But till todate, we have yet to book any hols cos we are not keen on Thailand (cos of the political instability) which they are big on.
But one thing that might interest u guys is that you can get cheap service apt at 2 Mcdonald road in Hong kong for as low as USD 50 (off season rate of course). This is the only "benefits" that I have used and used twice to date (both time for visiting guests).
- 02-19-2009, 09:06 AM #18
Oh, you got the deal too? I mean Marriot Vacation Club?
Yes, me too!! Still very blur about the program, i think they have too many choices, arent they? eg: option 1 - 4.
Sure, I would love to meet up about talk about it. Maybe end up you are the one explaining all these to me
Let me know when it is convenience to you. Is tomorrow fine with you?
- By FutureHKmom in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:02 PM
- By blumenelf in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:30 AM
- By mushi in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2008, 02:01 AM
- By jxoxo in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:39 AM
- By mlam in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:07 AM