Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Birthday party Venue - Bishop Lei

karenchan is offline Registered User

Birthday party Venue - Bishop Lei

Anyone have birthday party at Bishop Lei recently? I would like to have the birthday party for my girl at there, pls share the experiences. Thanks!

Neha is offline Banned
    we went there in july last year and the place is great as they have 2 play areas that u can set up for children. One is inside which has the tunnel and other soft toys for smaller children and then the outside terrace with the bouncy castle for older kids. On the terrace u can also have chairs and tables for parents. the food is served in the middle room. from what we saw quite a few people can be accomodated and the staff looked very helpful

Best of luck

karenchan is offline Registered User
    Sound great! I will do the visit tomorrow:)

putput is offline Registered User
    Neha,

What was the food like? I wanted to do tasting before we committed to a party there but they won't let us. Was the food ok?

Neha is offline Banned
    food is ok but u have a lot of choice and is quite reasonable. and basically at the kids afternoon party the food is all snacks. the party that we went to had some pasta, finger food, hot dogs and some chinese dish.

I think they have rest that u can order food and decide.

We've got quite a few adults coming so I want to be sure that the food is tasty! I've been to some parties where there was a good vibe but the food has been really bad and even though it's just snacks, I don't want anyone walking away commenting on how crap the food was! I wish we could at least try it so I know it's edible!!!

Neha is offline Banned
    It was not the best but edible sure. One of our friends was also thinking her sons birthday there but as she was vegetarian she didnt have much choice.

U can ask them to just rent u the room and service and u get the food catered from someplace else.

We did our sons 2nd birthday at Wise kids and had the food from Shamrock. It was great and everybody loved the food.

Oh, I'm glad you said that as it's Shamrock I wanted to go with! We've got kids from different age groups. Will that work if we did a party at Wisekids? We've got a provisional booking there at the mo. Bishop Lei won't allow outside catering. Would you recommend Wisekids over Bishop Lei or is that a daft question seeing as Wisekids is where you held your son's birthday. My daughter will be one, btw, but we have kids attending ranging from 1-11. Thx for your advice, btw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast