- 02-10-2009, 02:24 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Tseung Kwan O
My scar is 5mths now, hope its not too late!
I don't really mind but will like to flatten it at least, it is really raised and red still.
As for buying, you can buy it in Mannings and also the chinese pharmacy - apparently it should be cheaper there
- 02-12-2009, 06:04 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- hong kong
I had a c section 3 weeks ago, and when the stitches came out after 7 days, my obs gave me a couple of cica care strips. I have also been wearing a binder around my tummy. obs said this helps to stop the scar from stretching, which is what causes keloids. I have to wear the binder for another week. Up till now, the scar is just a thin red line. I hope it stays that way! or even fades more!
- By geomum in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
- By Alica in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:41 AM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2007, 10:15 PM
- By muriel in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
- By Cindi26 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2003, 08:40 AM