12 week scan at ysan yuk... need help!
- 02-17-2009, 08:15 PM #9
if you are living in the correct area, then tsan yuk will send your records to QMH.
as for the nuchal test. they WILL do it. but you must pay for it. you don't need to do it privately.
- 02-17-2009, 08:28 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Hong Kong
Oh, thanks Carang. I misunderstood you and thought you meant you go elsewhere and pay for it.
- 02-18-2009, 09:12 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
I didn't ask about the NT scan, and they didn't offer, but they did give me a price list for Lady Helen Woo (see the earlier link). I think you will need to organise an appointment in addition to your normal antenatal check-ups so effectively it is independent of your public care package. Although the clinics are linked, I think they operate as independent departments. Of course, you can ask more at your registration.
I decided to go elsewhere simply because the operating hours for Lady Woo don't fit.
You may also like to call around a few OBs from the recommended list to price up going elsewhere.
Tsan Yuk will register you for delivery at QMH.
- By kharel in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:16 AM
- By MisB in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:54 AM
- By sassy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:24 PM
- By Soon2Bmum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:57 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2006, 08:24 PM