Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warning Issued - Babynat Organic Formula

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    .....sorry, it's not snowflake but SNOW; anyone ever heard of it or used it?

83ko is offline Registered User
    I used to use the Japanese formula called "Hohoemi" from "Meiji". I heard that it's a bit sweeter than the other japanese brands. All of my friends use the one from Meiji, so I am guessing maybe it's the best selling in Japan (at least among the ppl around me). Though it seems selling pretty expensive in HK.

I personally think all the Japanese ones (Meiji, SNOW, Morinaga, etc...) are pretty good and not so much different from one another. So I guess, as long as it's good & safe and your baby likes the taste, that's all that matters!!

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    I can't believe what is going on with baby food at the moment! I used Babynat all the time and would buy 8 or 9 boxes at a time because sometimes it was hard to find! I would never have imagined.

asalles is offline Registered User
    I am not using the milk formula, but the babynat rice cereal mix... do you think I should stop using that too? any advice appreciated.... thanks

Matty is offline Registered User
    Snow Brand is actually made in Australia, but for the Asian market.

My son who is still partially BF drinks it with no problems.

BabyC is offline Registered User
    my baby who is 2 weeks old drinks morinaga and she seems quite like it. she does not have any constipation so far...she is 2 weeks old

leeconnie is offline Registered User
    Don?t worry! European Commission and Hong Kong Governments confirmed that the food warning for Babynat organic infant milk formula of Vitagermine had been lifted. They confirmed no trace of harmful bacteria (enterbacter sakazakii) in the milk. Can visit the following for details:

Centre for Food Safety - Food Alerts - Lifting of Food Alert issued on 17 February 2009 Regarding Infant Formula with Possible Enterobacter sakazakii Contamination (Updated on 13 March 09)

Macau Daily Times - HK food safety centre lifts infant formula alert

I used Babynat before and stopped after the food alert and replaced by Japanese brand. But, my baby drinks not very well after changing to Japanese brand. I use Babynat again after the withdrawal of the warning. Just want to share with you, everything is fine again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12