HELP~~~excruciating period pains!
- 03-05-2009, 03:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Lamma Island
Just a suggestion. Maybe you would like to find out the cause of the pain. Often times a Vega-test can pinpoint the cause. Then you can treat towards a cure instead of medications that just try to hide the pain. Of course you may have a fibrioid, cyst or endometriosis. Get it checked out by a doctor, then perhaps a naturopath cure the infection creating the problem.
Last edited by rani; 03-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.
- 12-14-2009, 12:45 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Hong Kong
I've had it all my life so I didn't go for a checkup.
I used some Hyland's and newtons homeopathic pills/ drops and they helped a lot.
But half a year ago I started doing Jillian Michaels/ Jari Love/ Kristen mcGee DVDs almost every day. I added ProOmega and flax oil and these six months had been great so far. it has improved by 90% and i have almost no pain again. I swear exercise +essential fatty acids work!!!
- 12-14-2009, 06:47 PM #11
I REALLY must get around to excercising... seems i can find every excuse known to womankind to get out of it....
- By lisa88 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2010, 02:14 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:24 PM
- By tet in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2008, 07:14 PM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 14Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:16 PM
- By talp in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM