Painful gas attacks - difficulty feeding
- 03-02-2009, 11:34 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
Thanks for all your answers. I now see that his gas is both the result of taking too much air in during feedings, or not enough burps from before, so I burp jim more often and longer now.
Also, LLL Sarah, I have been trying the suggested bf schedule - I think it`s working some, but I still have to take him off my beast when the milk comes streaming out. The subsequent feedings are better though,
Thanks! There is definitely an improvement.
- By pkh in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 13Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
- By carang in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-10-2008, 06:52 PM
- By gerald in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:44 AM
- By BJMing in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2007, 11:27 PM
- By babyblue in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2003, 12:39 PM