Any suggestions on...
- 02-26-2009, 07:29 PM #9
you can't re-arrange lessons for morning as most people having private tutors have children that are in school all day. 3-8pm is PRIME TIME!
hannah, if you ever want to chat, please feel free to pm me... we can talk by phone if you like.
- 02-26-2009, 08:35 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
I went back to full-time work (I'm a teacher) when my son was 9 weeks old. He is BFing about 7-8x a day, and he's just on 13mnths. It is definitely manageable. It's busy and tiring (I don't have a helper, not that a helper could help much overnight anyway when baby wants boobie ;-) )but rewarding if BFing is a personal goal for you. I pump twice a day and nurse in my lunchbreak.
Like PP mentioned, afternoons and early evenings are classic fussy and cluster feeding times, so try to be home then.
- By solidstars in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:18 AM
- By babymommy2 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:17 AM
- By JJYY in forum Babies Born in 2007Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:14 AM
- By Geo in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:59 AM
- By Ce Cia in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2008, 09:24 AM