Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Portable Potty suggestions please...

Koan is offline Registered User
    He's a little boy. The bottle is a good idea, but what about #2s? And I kinda thought he'd learn to sit down first? I don't know how it goes though, he's my first child! He's only 12.5mnths old but he's already squatting to pee and then trying to 'clean up.'

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Hmmm. Sorry can't help on that front. I'd never had to deal with that myself. He's learned to "hold" quite early on. But just in case he really needs to go, this is where the our portable potty comes in handy --unless we can find a clean toilet somewhere close by. Whatever else, we always make sure that we have plenty of tissue paper and/or Dettol wipes with us to wipe down and line the toilet seat.

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeroo View Post
    Koan, is your baby a boy or a girl? Reason I ask is that with my son, we never had to bring a portable potty out. I always just make sure that I have a small plastic bottle with me. Convenient, no fuss, can be rinsed out.

With our girl, I haven't come across any other option besides the foldable Tommee Tippee potty that we use (and yes, this one uses a disposable bag).
    Were you able to find the Tommee Tippee potty in HK? I checked Bumps2Babes, Eugene Club and Mothercare but could not find one.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    I actually got mine from Bumps to Babes. Mine looks like this. When I was shopping around for one, my friend told me that she got hers from Mothercare. Maybe you can tell Bumps to Babes to reserve one for you when they have a new shipment in..?

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeroo View Post
    I actually got mine from Bumps to Babes. Mine looks like this. When I was shopping around for one, my friend told me that she got hers from Mothercare. Maybe you can tell Bumps to Babes to reserve one for you when they have a new shipment in..?
    Thanks for the reply. :)

Unfortunately B2B will not be getting anymore - they said it is no longer available. :(

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I thought I saw that in B2B in Central yesterday! If it wasn't that exact one, it was something pretty similar! (maybe same thing but different brand??)

mel_g20 is offline Registered User
    I have the Pottete folding potty, bought in OZ, however I saw it at the weekend at Bmps to Babes in Ap Lei Chau.

I dont go anywhere without it.

It is shown on this website

http://www.potette.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12