Need some advice!! Mid-level or Kowloon?
- 02-23-2009, 12:52 PM #9
it is so funny.
where a person chooses to live is so personal. Neha loves mid-levels and yet, you couldn't PAY me to live there! LOL!
YOU really must decide for yourself, as what you might love about a place could be the thing that drives me away from it.
good luck with your decision!
- 02-23-2009, 09:08 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Hong Kong, Mid Levels
There are also other places in HK Island to consider, Pokfulam etc. - we moved here from the mid-levels which we loved, but much prefer here now our bub is a toddler.
- 02-23-2009, 09:22 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Pokfulam Hong Kong
i'm with leah - the minute we started trying to conceive, i wanted green space, and moved from a great flat on seymour road to pokfulam.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
- By HappyNatali in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:31 PM
- By lylee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
- By audlin in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
- By priya08 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM