Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Deceptively Delicious cookbook

crystal88 is offline Registered User

Deceptively Delicious cookbook

We discussed this book shortly in another thread, but the topic is different so i'm creating a new one.

Cara, i know you love this book too, can you pls share what are your favorite recipes here, and do you follow the recipes exactly? i've been following this for a few times now, and everytime my boy eats fast and by himself. Amazing. Macaroni and cheese with squash and spinach!

My fave is rice balls, but instead of putting one vege, i mixed it with 2 or 3 more, and he doesn't know it.

I got Annabel Karmel, Gina ford, and few other cookbooks but i swear with this one.
    :yeah2

HK2008 is offline Registered User

Hi crystal88,
    Is the name of the book that you are swearing with called 'Deceptively Delicious cookbook'? Where can I get it? My two kids hate vegetables and love biscuits, sultanas and rice(alone). I cannot get them to eat much meat at all, either. Would love to have this book if your son enjoys the food so much...
    Many thanks.

shri is offline Administrator

HK2008,

we sell the book on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/deceptively-...pr-875847.html

carang is offline Registered User

my kids have had the pancakes/waffles once with blueberries and once with beetroot.... they loved them both.

we ALWAYS add to mac & cheese now.

we ALWAYS add to fried chicken, chicken nuggets etc.

we actually add to almost everything now, we even did cauliflower in chocolate cake!

we still use the book, but we've kind of got the idea now and we've been experimenting ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by shri View Post
    HK2008,

we sell the book on ShopinHK

http://www.shopinhk.com/deceptively-...pr-875847.html
    Thanks Shri. Brilliant. If there is no stock available in Hong Kong, do I have to have it shipped from US? How do I make payment? Sorry I've never bought anything from this online store before. It's wonderful to know that I can buy a lot of other things in there as well.

shri is offline Administrator

We order from our US warehouses every Monday-Wed and the book will arrive in HK in about a week.

You can either pay by cheque, ATM or credit card.

Thanks again, shri. I've successfully bought it and paid by credit card. Will be looking forward to receiving it in the next couple of weeks

Scroll to top