Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Due October 2009

cesh is offline Registered User

Due October 2009

Hi,
    I'm due on October 17th with my first little Aussie. First scan was today and all is well so far. I'm going with an attitude of cautious optimism. Between bouts of nausea I'm keen to catch up with other October mums to be.

Oryx is offline Registered User
    Hi Cesh
    I was initially told my EDD was 30th Sept so I am in the Sept forum and just met about 5 ladies for lunch yesterday which was lovely.
    I have only been in HK 3 weeks so it has been great to meet some other pregnant ladies.
    I had a scan done here in HK at just over 8wks and have been told I am due 01st Oct. This is my first baby so I am quite cautious too.
    My 12 weeks scan is due 20th Mar but we are in Sydney visiting friends so I am now booked in on the 23rd, Womens Clinic in Central and using Dr Alexander Doo.
    I'll send you a PM with my mobile number and hopefully we can meet up.

Heather

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    Hi !
    I'm due on October 17th too ! I have a 15 months son who is borned in HK in 2007, but would be very pleased to meet some mums to be and make news buddies for my future baby ;)
    I'm not always available as we have no helper yet, but keep me informed and I'll make my best !
    Congratulations :)

cesh is offline Registered User
    Hi Frenchy, congratulations!
    I'll PM you when we have something sorted - hopefully you can join us.

premama is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'd be interested in meeting up too, my expected due date is 20 Oct. This is my 2nd child - my 1st is now 20 months old. I'd love to meet up with other mums who are also due in Oct! I'm working in Central so it would be great if we can meet in Central (if we're meeting on a weekday for lunch).

Oryx is offline Registered User

Lunch

Hi All
    Frency / Premama welcome and congrats!

I think I might have to duck out of meeting up this week because we are being messed around by the shipping company with our freight. They were supposed to deliver today but now they are saying Thursday and seeing as this is their 2nd delay I have no idea if they will confirm Thurs or Fri to us..... and we leave for a weeks holiday in Oz on Friday. All rather frustrating.

Def up for weekly coffee, monthly lunch, hanging out etc once I am back from Sydney on the 21st. Only been here a month so up for suggestions on where to meet etc.

I hope you are all feeling well. I think I am just about over the morning sickness, last week was quite bad.

Looking forward to us all meeting up soon.

take care
    Heather

Oct09Mom is offline Registered User
    Congratulations to all you expecting moms!

My due date is 9 Oct 2009 with my first child.Being pregnant has been overwhelming at times and scary too with spotting and light bleeding.

Will be glad to see all you Oct Due date club members but presently I am advised for rest..So can't make it now..Hopefully 2nd trimester would be the best time.

Look forward to hear your experiences and catch up soon.

Take care...

wykamy is offline Registered User
    Dear All,

Congratulations everyone! My due date is Oct 7. This is going to be my second child. My first is now 20 months old! Just like Premama! =D I work in Sheung Wan so if there are any meeting of Oct 09 moms in Central I'm up for it too!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast