- 06-01-2009, 07:55 AM #33
oh, i had the same anesthetist! he's from bangledesh, if i remember correctly... he's WONDERFUL! he spent most of the time calming me down and reassuring me....he even had his assistant spend the entire operation drying my tears and wiping my nose! LOL! (i wasn't in a great state of mind during the operation, also an emergency as my BP was through the roof)
- 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM #34Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Hong Kong South
oh, cara, you had your baby delivered in QMH as well? then it should be the same anesthetist. yeah, he is very good, definitely gave me the peace of mind. and he is very good at his work too. Wish I had asked his name, so that I could send him a thank you note.
definitely will go back to QMH for the 2nd one if we plan to have one.
very two thumbs up!!!
- By steveholy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
- By mushi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:43 AM
- By alvynl in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
- By TKOMom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2005, 12:33 PM
- By shaz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2004, 12:19 PM