- 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Hong Kong
Our helper just resigned and is going back to Manila. It's a bit tricky to hire a new helper now as we are not certain how long we'll remain in Hong Kong. It could range from 4 months to one year. But we definitely need a helper!
Can we hire a helper for this short period of time? Are part-time helpers better option if we cannot commit to 2-year contract? If you have any good agency to recommend I'd really appreciate it!
- 03-31-2009, 09:19 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- HK Island
We are in the same boat...did you manage to find a solution to your probelm. If so please let me know. Even i need someone for 4 months to a max of one year and the fact that i am pregnant makes it more important for me to hire someone quickly..Thanks
- By kathym in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:53 PM
- By HappyNatali in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:52 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-21-2009, 05:31 PM
- By Ryancp in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:39 AM
- By susantietjen in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2007, 11:07 AM