- 03-13-2009, 08:11 AM #9
yes it has helped. My son likes to gulp when he feeds so takes in lots of air and ends up in a bit of pain and often gets the hiccups. I started off putting it in his bottles mixed with the formula but I have given it to him straight (via a bottle). He seems alot calmer after a feed and not as in much pain from the trapped wind. I haven't tried any other brands.
- 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Hong Kong
I have started using this and it's wonderful for my baby. Works very well. He is breastfed but often seems to get wind and has trouble staying asleep at 5 months. Gripe water nearly always settles him.
I get it from Watsons.
- By mobina in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 12-20-2008, 08:15 PM
- By pangmei in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By Peanut in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:43 AM