- 03-13-2009, 12:48 AM #1MLBW Guest
I am looking for a good swedish massage therapist here in Hong Kong. Are there any physiotherapy offices here that also offer swedish massage. My mother is coming to Hong Kong and because of a really bad car accident last year she must have weekly chiropractor and massage treatments paid by the insurance of the guy who hit her (going 60 MPH and she was fully stopped--he hit her straight on in the back of her car while she was stopped to let a deer cross the road). So, I need some good suggestions for this type of service and any information on their charges would be appreciated as well.
- 03-13-2009, 06:22 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
gosh,there are so many good spas here. do you want HK island or Kowloon side? Many of the hotels are on the pricier side, but have really good therapists i believe to be worth it. There's also Essential Spa in Central and in mid-levels. I think their swedish is around $400 HKD.
- 03-13-2009, 07:47 AM #3
Try Body Conscious, this is a clinical spa rather than a pampering spa like in the hotels or beauty salons. I had a prenatal massage there and it was much better than the beauty spas that I had been too.
They are located in the Centrium Building on Wyndham Street. A sweedish massage is 60mins - $790 / 90mins - $1,050
- 03-13-2009, 08:29 AM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Hong Kong
- 03-14-2009, 12:05 AM #5MLBW Guest
Thank you for all the suggestions, ladies--will check into them--yes, my mother will need more of a medical massage than a spa massage as she is recovering from injuries and not just going for a relaxing time. Thanks again!
- 03-19-2009, 08:46 AM #6Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- hong kong
This place is great for medical massage. A couple of weeks ago, I insured my hand and they were great with the stretch therapy and massages.
60 Wyndham Street
I saw Michael Guthrie and he was great.
- 03-19-2009, 09:46 AM #7MLBW Guest
Thanks, Eve...I will also look into that.
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:10 AM
- By fennho in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2009, 09:15 PM
- By josoo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:57 AM
- By geomum in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:28 PM
- By Sophie0612 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:41 PM