We are unfortunately leaving Hong Kong and heading back to the US and our helper is now in need of full-time, live-in employment.

I very much wanted to take her with us but unfortunately, it is just not possible.

We have employed our helper for two years from 2007 to 2009. She worked as our domestic helper and played a vital role in our family during these years. She has worked in Hong Kong for over 18 years for only three families and although older (early 50's), I feel her experience is an asset to the duties required.

She is honest, dedicated and skilled at her job. We have appreciated her strong work ethic and commitment to the job. She is one of the most loyal people I know and she has been a wonderful friend to me personally from the moment we hired her.

During her employment, I gave birth to our first child. She gave our daughter nothing but patience, love and understanding from day one. She quickly gained our trust and respect, and we have always felt safe knowing our daughter was in her care.

I would highly recommend her to any family (with or without children). Her kind manner, grace, diligence and pleasant personality are a joy to be around day to day and her experience in child/domestic care would be invaluable to any family with children.

If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly via email at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.