Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

easter holiday-which country to visit?

mushi is offline Registered User

easter holiday-which country to visit?

hello, the upcoming easter holidays are a good chance for me and my family to take a short break outside HK....any suggestions/ i have 2 kids under 4 yrs and wish to relax a bit by going to an 'easy; close-by destination........pls. do suggest something soon....thanks

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    Cebu... and stay at the Shangri-la Mactan. The shortest direct flight we could find that would take us to a beach resort. The Shangri-la is very family-friendly and the staff quite helpful. We went there when my son was 3 and my girl was 7 months. We all had a fun time and it was pretty relaxing.

The only thing to note is that if you plan on going shopping, I don't think the malls or many of the shops will be open during Holy Thu and Good Fri. By Sat and Sun, the shops should be back in full swing.

southside852 is offline Registered User
    Singapore? Sanya Island in China? Phuket (anywhere in Thailand)?

mushi is offline Registered User
    thanks for yr replies....i have just been to boracay in philippines hence am not so keen on cebu.......singapore i wanted to do but someone told me its exactly like HK even the sea world is similar to ocean park....any idea? this place sanya in china....how far would it be from HK? thanks again.....also what about bali, japan?

Neha is offline Banned
    But singapore is a lot more child friendly then HK and their zoo is great not like our tiny little place which they call the zoo in HK.

Bali is great if u like the beach and u stay in a nice resort.

No idea bout of Japan but one of our friends went with a year old and they had fun.

Sanya is an hours flight i think form here. Again it is a beach place.

It all depends what u like. U can go to Taiwan for the weekend also

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    We wanted to try Sanya, but two families that we know have gone there for a holiday and came back recommending against it.

Singapore is very child-friendly. We love their zoo, the night safari, etc. Their zoo has a small wading pool area that's really fun for the kids.

We love Bali, but have never taken the kids there yet. When we were there, we did see many families on holidays with young kids. (Highly recommend the Ritz Carlton.)

rani is offline Administrator
    We went to Sanya a couple of years ago and didn't like it either. The service and hospitality is much better in Phuket.

HK2008 is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies,
    We're also considering Singapore with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Can someone please suggest how many days can we stay there without getting bored? Apart from the zoo, what else can we do over there? And also, which hotel would you recommend without costing a fortune(we'll also be bringing our helper along so need to book two rooms). Thanks heaps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast