First time pregnant need info
- 04-14-2009, 12:11 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
I also used Dr Chan and have been very happy with him. As this is also my 1st pregnancy, he made me feel comfortable and always took the time to answer my questions. Unfortunately he won't be delivering my baby as we are having him at QMH but I would recommend Dr Chan.
- 04-16-2009, 08:52 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- hong kong
whether or not you have an epidural is up to you. You just need to tell your dr in advance. There will be a certain amount of pain after a normal vaginal delivery, depending on if you had any tearing/stitches. The dr will give you pain killers for a few days to manage that so it's not too uncomfortable.
I don't think Patrick Chan charges are any different for off hours. But best to ask him directly.
- By Coco in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:30 PM
- By DB_mum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
- By Balvo in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:24 AM
- By mommyof3 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2008, 09:06 PM
- By Lolipop in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:01 PM