Primary or secondary - where to spend your money?
- 03-29-2009, 10:53 AM #9
Also an ESF alum. Drug problem unavoidable ANYWHERE. ESF does provide a comprehensive support system and even better lots of classroom discussion etc on drug abuse, sex etc. I grew up confidently, albeit having to deal with some bullying because somebody's daddy has got an apartment with more squarefeet than yours...unfortunately this aspect exists in ESF as well as international schools and I've been to both. Again, to go on what Rani said it's up to us to teach our kids about the real meaning of value - and how that's not measured with how big a person's house is.Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009
- 04-08-2009, 03:45 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Sai Kung
I think it depends how you drill your kids. There are both good and bad students in local or international schools.
- By sourcing in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2016, 10:12 AM
- By DebT in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2010, 07:27 PM
- By little mum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:04 AM
- By barbiegirl in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2008, 11:49 AM
- By Sleuth in forum Parenting - Older KidsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:46 PM