Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Medela Pump On Sale

sherwes is offline Registered User

Medela Pump On Sale

I have seen quite a few posts recently about breast pumps so I thought I would mention that I just saw one on sale in Mannings. It is the Medela Mini Electric model and is on sale for $649 reduced from $760 at the Mannings in IFC.

MLBW Guest
    wow, that's pretty cheap! I wonder if it's any good? Has anyone tried it? I mean, I am not BF (so happy that's over!) but from what I've read and been told by my old lactation consultant, a good pump to be used regularly is gonna run you at least $200-500 USD and especially if it's a good brand like Medela. Anyway....

carey is offline Registered User
    thanks for that. I will check it out. Hope is still available by the time I make it to Hongkong. Planning to go next week or two days before good Friday.

Arwen is offline Registered User
    Tai Hang
    I have three motors of the mini electric pump for sale at $150 each.
    It is selling at the aftersale outlet at Causeway Bay for about $500 each.
    I bought extra motors cos I was so worried that if the motor dieded on me, then I would not be caught in a situation where I have to live with an engorged breast!

I have since stopped breastfeeding and would be happy to let go of the motors at $150 each. I still have some Medela milk bags (unused of course) and would be giving away free with purchase of the motors.

Those interested, please PM me. Thanks