What type of cakes can be eaten by 1 year old
- 03-24-2009, 10:32 PM #9
My daughter just turned one last weekend and I made a tiny carrot cake for her (halved the sugar). She really wasn't sure at first but then had a blast taking fistfuls and eating some and smearing the rest.
Another source for healthier cake recipes (low sugar) is Ruth Yaron's Super Baby Food book.
- 03-25-2009, 11:39 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Hong Kong
Congrats, cyberfish. Can't believe how quickly a year has gone by! I still remember almost passing out when you brought your little girl into class!
- 03-25-2009, 01:34 PM #11
Thanks putput! Yes the time does go fast. Funny to imagine where we all were a year ago....so much fun to celebrate the first year.
How are you guys doing? I am sending you a PM.
- By Ai li in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:36 AM
- By RSK in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 20Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM
- By angeilin in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 03:00 PM
- By HKMum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2003, 09:59 PM