Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

when a helper badmouthing behind you...

joanneinnyc is offline Registered User

when a helper badmouthing behind you...

A helper told me my former helper said we didn't provide food, tissue, water, toilet.... ect. to her, and she is very hungary, and she only eats congee three times a day... to win the sympathy of other helpers so they buy food for her on Sunday. She is such a terrible liar! Our tissue is stored in her room! She always eats fresh food, and I eat the leftovers! I think she is truly a pervert.

I remember how this helper( 39 years old, born on 11-Feb.-1970) told us that her friend has no food to eat, and become very thin since coming to Hong Kong and she has to buy food for that friend. No wonder she could tell that story, she is telling her own story! What a liar she is!

Since she left, I find out some helpers in the clubhouse turn a cold face to us. Especially two of my baby's friends' helpers, choosed to run away from us. I assumed my former helper must have told them a lot of lies about us!

Frenchy is offline Registered User

Joanneinnyc, all the posts your are writing are talking about your former helper and your agency, giving a few more details about them each time. Are you looking for some help or do you just want to report them ?

rani is offline Administrator

Hi,

A friend and I have both gone through this with previous helpers. It's their way of getting back at you, by spreading lies in the playground/building. I know its upsetting, but its best to move on and find someone better.

Good luck!

Frenchy, no, I just want to share my experience and if you find it disgusting, you can omit reading it. But it is true and it is somehow useful to a lot of potential employers, right? If you want to keep this forum as beautiful as you wish, unfortunately, it is beyond your wish.

I think you are too young to feel the sympathy which you will learn to possess some day.

Frenchy is offline Registered User

Joanneinnyc, I'm sorry if you misunderstood my answer, I just didn't get what you are looking for. I have no problem with your experiences with your former helper, and I can totally understand how annoying it can be for you. If you just want everyone to know, then right, but I don't see the point of giving some details on her birth date or your agency location.
    By the way, you don't know how old I am nor my experiences.