CX Business class with toddler
- 04-27-2009, 12:14 PM #17
i wasn't saying you were... relax... i just said it didn't make any sense to me is all.
also, it is not required that you have a car seat, merely that if you have one, then....
- 04-27-2009, 12:15 PM #18
as i said, i took my 2 year old and my 5 week old... no car seat.
i also flew to australia with my 3.5 yr old and my 1.5 yr old... no car seat.
- 04-27-2009, 12:29 PM #19
sorry, let me clarify... different airlines may have different policies as well.
i flew northwest for the first trip and virgin for the second.
- By m2cw2mhk in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2010, 08:47 AM
- By reei in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:00 PM
- By MaiYe in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
- By MaiYe in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:43 PM
- By Gail in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:01 AM