Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bleach milk! Can you believe it?

Little Monster is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong South
    agree with HK2008 to pay for the one month notice. and for safety sake, change the door locks too.

HK2008 is offline Registered User
    I understand more why some people simply do not want to have a full time live-in helper. It's really such a challenge to figure out how to get along with a very special kind of employee---the one who's looking after the most precious and often private possessions of our lives...However, for those who have a full time helper like myself, I don't think I have a choice not to trust my helper, even I don't trust her 100%...

Although I do believe in projecting positive image and the theory of 'having two sides of any story', I'm sure if we ask some employers about their experience with a 'bad' helper, they can come up with some shocking stories as well...It may not be a bad thing to know what some helpers are capable of doing, so we can all be more careful in some areas. For example, these days I'll check/rinse my toothbrush first before applying the toothpaste...but can't worry too much about the soup

sandy0741 is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    My goodness, what a terrible news!!! It really depends on our luck if we can get a good maid at home or not, the one I got now is slow and forgetful and she really gets me mad all the time as I have to remind her constantly what to do but she still forgets doing it. SHe is now looking after my 2 year old son at home and no one else to monitor her, so .... most of the time I try not to be mad with her , but it's really hard..... when you see her keep making the same mistake again and again..... Oh, it's really difficult to have a good one!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12