Bleach milk! Can you believe it?
- 03-26-2009, 02:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Hong Kong South
agree with HK2008 to pay for the one month notice. and for safety sake, change the door locks too.
- 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
I understand more why some people simply do not want to have a full time live-in helper. It's really such a challenge to figure out how to get along with a very special kind of employee---the one who's looking after the most precious and often private possessions of our lives...However, for those who have a full time helper like myself, I don't think I have a choice not to trust my helper, even I don't trust her 100%...
Although I do believe in projecting positive image and the theory of 'having two sides of any story', I'm sure if we ask some employers about their experience with a 'bad' helper, they can come up with some shocking stories as well...It may not be a bad thing to know what some helpers are capable of doing, so we can all be more careful in some areas. For example, these days I'll check/rinse my toothbrush first before applying the toothpaste...but can't worry too much about the soup unfortunately...lol
- 03-26-2009, 04:51 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- hong kong
My goodness, what a terrible news!!! It really depends on our luck if we can get a good maid at home or not, the one I got now is slow and forgetful and she really gets me mad all the time as I have to remind her constantly what to do but she still forgets doing it. SHe is now looking after my 2 year old son at home and no one else to monitor her, so .... most of the time I try not to be mad with her , but it's really hard..... when you see her keep making the same mistake again and again..... Oh, it's really difficult to have a good one!!!!
- By peainpod in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:16 PM
- By cwbmum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:57 AM
- By baby_aw in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:03 PM
- By mamaS in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:16 AM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM